The Danzan-Ryu Jujutsu Instructor's Notebook
This section contains hints and tips from a variety of Danzan-Ryu instructors. If you are curious about a particular technique or you wish to add a secret of your own, please e-mail me at DanzanRyu@rocketmail.com. Each "tip" should be short (100 lines or less) and any contributors will receive a "by-line" for their submissions. (Note: I have not included material from any lists above Oku Te.)
Share your knowledge with the rest of the World!
- Ukemi - rolling and falling
- Yawara - grab escapes, joint locks, etc.
- Nage Te - methods of throwing an opponent to the ground
- Shime Te - choking and other constriction techniques
- Oku Te - advanced combinations of throws, locks, constrictions, etc.
- Healing - resuscitation, massage, restorative techniques
- Other - general information about a variety of topics
This page is maintained by George Arrington.
Back to Home Page.
Copyright © 1996, George E. Arrington III